Professional Organizing Services
Find The Stuff You Forgot You Had!
Never again utter these words:
"It is in there...Somewhere"
Find your Kitchen Stuff
- De-Clutter your Kitchen
- Organize the Pantry
- Find the Kitchen Island
- Use Your Dining Room for the Holidays or Events again.
Each Job Is Unique
Every one of my clients has circumstances unique to them. You need a professional organizer who caters to your situation.
Find Stuff in your Storage areas
- De-Clutter your Garage (Get the car back in there)
- Organize the Garden Shed
- Find your Tools in your Workbench
- Use Your Craft-Space and Man-Caves the way you intended
Each Job Is Setup for a particular client
Every one of my clients has circumstances unique to them. You need a professional organizer who caters to your situation rather making you conform to a universal "system"
Find Your Kids Stuff
- De-Clutter the kid's rooms
- Organize the toy room/play area
- Get ready for new arrivals (newborns or grandparents)
- Separate the treasure from the trash
Each System evolves with you
As your life inevitable changes, we help build systems that will remain effective and efficient as time marches on.
Find Your Work Stuff
- De-Clutter the desk
- Organize files, cabinets & shelves
- Design a "work-flow" system
- Be more efficient and effective
No Job Too big or Too Small
Sometimes the smallest projects have the most impact.
Moving or Downsizing?
If you are moving In, moving out, or moving on we'll assist you.
The days leading up to moving day can be filled with anxiety and emotion.
Organizing Your Personal Files & Records
Be sure you and your loved ones know where important documents are during a crisis.
SERVICES FIND YOUR STUFF
"Find The Stuff You Forgot You Had!"
A PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZER CAN HELP YOU…
NEVER AGAIN UTTER THE WORDS… “IT’S IN THERE”…
- De-clutter your kitchen / pantry
- Find your Kitchen Island
- De-clutter your closets
- Use your Dining Room for Holidays / Special Events again
- Put your cars back in the garage
- Create a bill paying station – STOP paying credit card late fees
- Find all of your Gift Cards
- Help your kids manage their “Stuff”
- Organize your playroom
- Organize your Craft Rooms / Tool Rooms / Hobby Rooms / Man Caves
- Set up a productive home office space
- Set up a paper filing system that works for you
- Stop buying your favorite white shirt – because you can’t find the other 2 you bought
- Maximize the storage space you already have
- Organize your Garden Shed
- Integrate new family members – a newborn, the college graduate that comes back home, the in-law that needs assistance
- Ready your house for sale – show off your rooms
- Organize your new home as you unpack
Each job is unique.
Each system is set up for a particular client.
Each system may evolve as the process proceeds.
No Job too Big or too Small
Client confidentiality is highly regarded at Find Your Stuff. We respect and honor your privacy.
Jan is a proud member of the National Association of Productivity & Organizing Professionals (NAPO) and follows their code of ethics.
Jan is a proud member of the National Association of Productivity & Organizing Professionals (NAPO) and follows its code of ethics.
- National Association of Productivity & Organizing Professionals Residential Organizing Specialist Certificate
- National Association of Productivity & Organizing Professionals Golden Circle